Sunday, August 10, 2014

In the Works

Only a couple of days until we start our journey to Texas. We are taking things slow and stopping every day after only 4-6 hours of driving so I have plenty of time to crochet and fill orders each afternoon/evening! As I've already mentioned, a few days ago my best friend asked me if I could make ear warmers for her daughter's cheer squad. I'm partnering with her to make Homecoming baskets to gift each girl at Homecoming! Very excited to the chance to promote my work!

SO other than those ear warmers (which will be added to my shop inventory and customizable for any team), I'm getting ready for fall and winter!

I've started a paint-splatter scarf and will soon be buying the yarn to make a wolfie hooded cowl!

I will keep everyone updated and post pictures as soon as I have them. As always, accepting custom orders all of the time! If you can think of it, I can most likely make it!

Thanks for reading!

www.facebook.com/kaymariesboutique

No comments:

Post a Comment