Friday, August 8, 2014

Beanies and Earwarmers!

I am just finishing up bearded beanies for my husband and youngest son. I am so excited to see them in these cuties! I can't wait to take pictures at the beach for my page. Yes, I said "at the beach." In the pacific northwest (PNW), the beaches are COLD. It's partly cloudy and only 60 degrees here and it's almost noon! Once I get those beanies done I am entrusted with the task of creating earwarmers that say "Bucs" for my niece's cheerleading team's Homecoming giftbaskets! They are going to be so surprised and happy! I am way too excited and I am grateful for this opportunity to get my work out there! So stay tuned! I will be posting pictures as I finish these. Remember, I'm always accepting custom orders and appreciate your business! Thanks for supporting the small seller! www.facebook.com/kaymariesboutique

No comments:

Post a Comment